I'M



( COOPERPARTY )BLOGSHOP

Photobucket



Talk to Me!





Friends


TMD de cheebye !!

Shit ! was slping ytd night and tis fucking angry thing happen,i guess smth or i ? accidentally hit my own tragus piercing.The impact was so hard that it remove the stub behind tat i used to support,alright i knw i don nid to put that one de but i jus feel better wit that thing there...ok back to topic so that thing fall off and drop off...i suddenly shout out in the middle of the night cos its so pain ful..can u imagine?u r slping soundly and next thing u are screaming like a cheebye ?then i start to feel wet in my ear? wet? how come ? i touched it and shined my hp light on my finger...blood !! KNN more du lan liao...i m so tired tat i don even wan to care abt it but it jus keep flowing till it roll down...then i rush to the toilet ~TMD tragus piercing so troublesome...closed it la..hai...