I'M



( COOPERPARTY )BLOGSHOP

Photobucket



Talk to Me!





Friends


i m EJ !! I can do it !!

So wat if i m sick for a week , so wat if i keep running to the toilet !! i knw i can take it , unless i got no more strength to move on then i will fall !! warning to my stomach !! u better behave urself if not i will torture you with all the oily and spicy food !! arghhhh !!

Formal-wear to sch for fun wahaha !! its really different feeling wearing formal wear without stress haha and for the whole dae in sch 9 - 10 pm haha lab test , able to pass the 70 percent part but fail to complete the 30 percent in time but nvm la...at least i passed !! great job !!Sum recent photos !


keelin,dongheng,jurvia,shifu,enjing,bernard,kangteck

lab test over liao la...dun tok abt it !


twist u to death !! thanks ah jurvia !


My capz !!


keelin 's fav time 11-11


My two Bitchy Friends !!


My two gay friend


Products of Adidas !