I'M



( COOPERPARTY )BLOGSHOP

Photobucket



Talk to Me!





Friends


Yu sheng !

Since i m so free at home...i shall update...my blog before spider "web" starts to grow in my blog...
had my lunch wit her today...and shop around at cwp for his bro birthdae gift...shall wait for the dae tat we could get back into our old days...its a long war...

happy valentine's day to all loving couples...felt so funny not celebrating tis dae...but life still goes on ! jia you ! had yu sheng on 14/2 as family members are nt free on lunar chu 7 ! so we settle it on chu 8!started buying yu sheng for my family 2 yrs ago...part of it hoping tat we can have good luck for the new year...another reason is i simply love eating yu sheng so much...it taste so nice.!!




after my yu sheng dinner ! went out wit kb & cally outside...and drove around giving out presents and stuffs...pick guan wei up in yishun and had our supper at 848 !went home at 2am...knock out !

gonna rest before work tonite ! having basket ball tml ! mus sweat more and get thinner ! haha