I'M



( COOPERPARTY )BLOGSHOP

Photobucket



Talk to Me!





Friends


A better Dae

Finally can get out of my bed to slack liao...coma-ing for quite long liao...getting slightly better...working for new year is really killing me...so kong bu lar...kong bu till *sum people* can close their counter wit tis...! we jus wan to go home fast !! haha !


I had my reunion dinner at home and its so so lar haha wat u expect?


created by m3 !


see my hair getting longer while my mami de getting shorter ?
(she jus wan to be my brother...hai)
Ok on the eve of new year dae eve...which is 2 daes before lunar new year...had a wonderful steamboat at kaibin's dad factory...so Wu Lu la...no one de...wonderful place to * ahem ahem * oops ! wat r u guys thinking man....


Chong pang wet market !


choose choose see see !


buy lar buy lar ! auntie dun so angry leh


which part is better?


cut cut paste paste ! oops sorri is cut cut slice slice


nv mind abt messy...can earn money can liao!



Ready for start up !



we dun find luxury cars here but lorries !



whack ah !!!!



Frm tis picture i can see tat the hugh eater will be
the last to leave the table...



Second round on another table !!Pong!



tis is wat we call winner will do the packin up !



Night View frm the top !



Found an R6 on the way to shop and save !